iPOWER X Box is a high precision DC-DC power supply designed for scientific research, product development, laboratories, schools and electronic production lines. Featuring high accuracy of output current and voltage adjustment, reliability, overload and short circuit protection.
iPOWER X Box is an ideal choice for the mobile phone repair industry.
- Device performance is ensured by a 16 MHz CPU with embedded self-diagnostics system.
- 1.5 inch LCD displaying accurate voltage, ampere, and related settings. Voltage and current can be monitored simultaneously.
- The device is controlled by a rotary switch (which also is a power supply button). Separate power supply button is included for Apple devices.
- Input: DC 3.3V – 24V / 0A – 3A (recommended input voltage 5V (2A iPad charger), 19.5V (4A laptop charger))
- Output: DC 0.2V – 24V / 0.2A – 3A. Max. output voltage = max. input voltage + 0.6V.
- Voltage / current regulation: CV < ± 0.2V, CC < ± 0.2A.
- USB-ports protection: overcurrent and overload limitation (max. 4.3 V), shortcut and reverse polarity protection.
- Jack output protection: overcurrent limitation, shortcut protection.
- USB-ports (4 USB output ports (DC 4.2V / 0.5 – 3A) are intended specially for Apple mobile phones. Supplied cables with the power supply unit allow you to emulate battery and phone connection. Current can be limited continuously within 0A – 3A so that the user can track down shortcuts in the device by monitoring Apple main board temperature.
- Output jack (red, black) allows the user to use devices other than mobile phones and adjust current and voltage limitations.
- Voltage tester input (yellow) – integrated input voltage testing feature allows you to show the measured voltage on the main display when the tester is connected to the device.
- PC control input enables easy control of the voltages and other functions using a PC. Just connect the provided PC cable and start the iPOWER X software. iPOWER X Box can be also easily calibrated this way for more precise settings.