CDMA Activation allows you to use Infinity CDMA Tool software.
The main aim of this software is to offer easy way to unlock different kinds of CDMA cell phones (RUIM and non-RUIM based).
Infinity CDMA-Tool – Requirements
- You must already own an Infinity box to buy this activation.
Infinity CDMA-Tool – List of supported models *:
- Alcatel: OT203.
- Haier: C200, C300, C2000, C2010, C2030, C2040, C2076, C3000, C301, C3010, C5000, C5100, C6300, C8989, CM100, C600, EC5115, CG100.
- Huawei (models for India & Indonesia market supported): C2205, C2206, C2285, C3308, C2601, C2605, C2607, C2801, C2802, C2803, C2806, C2807, C2808, C2809, C2821, C2822, C2900, C2900i, C2901, C2905, C2906, C506, C5005, C5100, C5300, C5320, C5330, C5589, FWP-CT800, FWP-ETS-2205.
- LG (models for India & Indonesia market supported): RD-3000, RD-3100, RD-3500, RD-3510, RD-3520, RD-3530, RD-3540, RD-3600, RD-3610, RD-3630, RD-6100, RD-6150, RD-6200, ID3000, ID3100.
- ZTE (models for India & Indonesia market supported): C201, C201, C203, C204, C205, C231, C261, C300, C306, C321, C330, C332, C335, C336, C339, C366, C370, F280, F285, S100, S130, S131, S132, CG990, S1602, S160, AC8720-modem.
- Reliance: R160.
- MTS: CG990.
- Micromax: C111, 200-datacard, 250C-datacard.
- Unicare: 150, C201s, C510, C1801.
- Ping: L200.
- Anydata: C555.
- Olive: C2110.
- Samsung: SCH-B119, SCH-B139, SCH-B159, SCH-B189, SCH-B209, SCH-B239, SCH-B259, SCH-B279, SCH-B309, SCH-B319, SCH-B339FM, SCH-B379, SCH-B399, SCH-B619, SCH-E159, SCH-F302, SCH-F309, SCH-F679, SCH-S109, SCH-S189, SCH-S229, SCH-S259, SCH-S269, SCH-S279, SCH-S299, SCH-S339, SCH-X609, Rainbow-mts: S189.
PLEASE NOTE that you should provide correct card SN while placing an order. Card SN can be read with Dongle Manager software and should be in 8-digit HEX format.
* Developer provides support only for those phones which are on the list of supported. Not all servicing features can be applied to some supported models, due to difference of hardware / software versions. Complete list of supported models you can find on the official product page, or on the GSM forum.
Detailed information on the further use of the virtual product will be sent to your email, specified during registration, when we confirm your payment and process your order.