Chimera Tool Samsung Dongle (Authenticator)
Chimera Tool Samsung Dongle – Package Content:
- Chimera Tool Samsung Dongle (Authenticator) – 1 pc.
- Smart-Card – 1 pc.
- Chimera Tool Samsung License Activation
Due to the onrush of technology and efforts to meet every customer’s demands, the supplier retains the right to change some positions in the list of cables and accessories coming together with the product. Therefore, the package content presented above is rather tentative. More details on the matter can be obtained from our sales managers.
* Developer provides support only for those phones which are on the list of supported. Not all servicing features can be applied to some supported models, due to difference of hardware / software versions. Complete list of supported models you can find on the official product page, or on the GSM forum.
Chimera Tool Samsung Dongle (Authenticator) is a security smart card and a smart-card reader, that allows ChimeraTool software to authenticate the user to the server without need of typing a password.
With you purchase of Chimera Tool Samsung Dongle (Authenticator) you will also receive a Chimera Tool Samsung License Activation.
Chimera Tool Samsung License Activation is meant for servicing Samsung Galaxy cell phones *.
Samsung License is activated with Chimera Tool server credits. It’s necessary to register at chimeratool.com and provide us with your Username while placing an order. We’ll add credits to your account after the order is complete.
Please note. This activation is valid for one year only! After the expiration you have to purchase it again, if you want to use ChimeraTool software.
|Model||Read Info||Unlock||Repair IMEI||FRP Remove|
|Galaxy Ace (GT-S5830I)||+||+||+||–|
|Galaxy Ace Duos (GT-S6802)||+||+||+||–|
|Galaxy Fame with NFC (GT-S6810P)||+||+||+||–|
|Galaxy Grand Duos (GT-I9082)||+||+||+||–|
|Galaxy Mega 6.3 LTE (GT-I9205)||+||+||+||–|
|Galaxy Mini 2 (GT-S6500D)||+||+||+||–|
|Galaxy Mini/Pop Plus (GT-S5570I)||+||+||+||–|
|Galaxy Note (GT-N7000)||+||+||+||–|
|Galaxy Note II (GT-N7100)||+||+||+||–|
|Galaxy Pocket Neo (GT-S5310)||+||+||+||–|
|Galaxy S2 (GT-I9100)||+||+||+||–|
|Galaxy S3 (GT-I9300)||+||+||+||–|
|Galaxy S3 LTE (GT-I9305)||+||+||+||–|
|Galaxy S4 (GT-I9500)||–||–||–||–|
|Galaxy S4 LTE (GT-I9505)||+||+||+||–|
|Galaxy S7 (all known versions)||–||+||–||+|
|Galaxy S Duos (GT-S7562)||+||+||+||–|
|Galaxy Y Duos (GT-S6102)||+||+||+||–|
Why use Chimera Authenticator?
It has two useful functions:
- Login without username and password!
If the authenticator is registered and connected, the ChimeraTool software will allow you to login using the authenticator instead of typing-in the username and password. This protects you from key-loggers and you don’t have to store or remember your password for ChimeraTool usage.
- Carry your license with you!
Until now, your licenses where attached to your PC. You could use the ChimeraTool software on that PC only.
Now, you can attach licenses to your PC or a Chimera Authenticator. You can use a license attached to your authenticator on any PC as long as you log in with the authenticator, not your username/password.
How to use Chimera Authenticator?
Register the authenticator on the first use:
- When you get your authenticator, connect it to the PC, and start ChimeraTool. On the login window, the ‘Login with Authenticator’ should become enabled. Click on it!
- The first time this will display a dialog where you can register the authenticator. Registration is the only time your username/password will be required while using the authenticator, and you only need to register once. Fill your username/password, and press ‘Register Authenticator’
- The registration will take a few seconds. After registration, the dialog will switch back to the usual login screen and log you in with your authenticator
Log in with authenticator:
- Connect the authenticator to the PC. On the login dialog, the ‘Login with Authenticator’ should become enabled. Click it to log in with the authenticator
- After the successful login, you can verify that you are logged in with the authenticator by looking at the icon and text on the bottom left of the program. When you are logged in with authenticator you can see a card icon, and the authenticator card ID is displayed next to your username
Please read the document with FAQ (PDF file)