Boot-Loader v2.0 Activation Code is used to top up your Boot-Loader v2.0 device account in order to obtain access to a wide range of cell phone flash files.
Time limit: 1 year
Download volume limit: 50 GB + 10 bonus GB
Boot-Loader v2.0 Activation code provides access to the following categories of mobile phone firmware *:
- SmartMoto – MFW, WXCF files (for Smart-Clip)
- SCout – PCF, SFL files (for SCout Dongle)
- Smart-Clip2 / Sigma – MFW, SKF, WXFX files (for Smart-Clip2, Sigma Box / Sigma Key)
- DreamBox – DTF, DTA files (for DreamBox)
- Octopus – OCT files (for Octopus Box, Octoplus Box)
- Pegasus – PGS files (for Pegasus Box)
- Medusa – MF files (for Medusa Box, Medusa PRO Box (free of charge))
* Boot-Loader Activation Code can be used once for any above device.
The product is virtual – no packaging!
You will receive Boot-Loader Activation Code after you make the payment. DO NOT EXPECT ANY CARD SHIPPED to you. The plastic card on the picture is only for design purposes.
Boot-Loader v2.0 – Advantageous Features:
- All modern browsers are supported:
- Mozilla Firefox
- Google Chrome
- Windows/Internet Explorer
- Improved download speed:
- no speed and stream limits
- support for low speed and unstable connections
- Improved usability:
- no more ActiveX logins
- AJAX-driven UI
- Advanced Features:
- internal messaging
- built-in support system
- reselling system
- package file downloads
- quick helps
- Native (Boot-Loader) Download Manager:
- fast secure downloads
- easy-to-use interface
- integrated work with the website using the built in browser
- prioritizing queued downloads
- interrupted download resumption
- download categories
- support for pausing and resuming downloads
- support for proxy server configuration
Please provide us with your Boot-Loader username and password while placing an order.
After the order completion we will send you the activation code on your email address.
How to top-up my account – manual
Detailed information on the further use of the virtual product will be sent to your email, specified during registration, when we confirm your payment and process your order.